Monday, June 14, 2010

Field Visits!

Since the second term started on May 24th for schools in Uganda, I’ve been able to progress with my field work on Peace Education. With four secondary and four primary schools in my case study covering 3 districts, let’s just say I’ve been doing some moving around. I have a week and a half of field visits left and then the tedious task of gathering all my data into a report begins.

So just to give you an idea of what I experience on a daily basis … pictures!

Pece P7 Friday Assembly



Peace Education Instructor at Police Primary


Pupil writing down her lesson during a Peace Education Class


Sign at Police Primary

Police Primary School Vision


Pupils at Pece P7 who participated in my research & their teacher Santa


Gulu Primary Guidance and Counseling Room


Gulu Primary


Students at Gulu Primary


Peace Education Class at Gulu Primary



Gulu High School Peace Club (2 pictures)


3 young men walking around GHS


Student standing in front of Gulu College

No comments:

Post a Comment