Sunday, February 14, 2010

Celebrating 20 Years of Me!

So I wanted to give a brief "shout out" to myself ---> Today is my 20th Birthday!!! Whoo!!!

The funny thing is that because we (Erin, Lindsay and I) have been so busy moving into our house, furnishing it, shopping, having repairs done and trying to pursue our research, I almost forgot about my birthday. (very unlike me since I usually start celebrating about a week or two in advance!)

Through all the stress and excitement I had to remind myself daily that this special day was coming up.

I am very grateful and thankful to have made it to 20 and I'm even more thankful to celebrate 20 years of me in the "pearl of Africa"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me and everyone else who shares this day of birth!

2 comments:

  1. Many Happy Returns Jayanni! What a special place for you to celebrate a special day
    Dr Rox

    ReplyDelete